First let me say this Awesome picture was taken by Harvey, when we had a little family get together... More inappropriate booty, and boob shots to come later...
Ammon spent two days in Bellingham playing with Gama & Gampa along with his very much loved Cousins. When Ammon came home I learned that he watched a movie, made 2 gingerbread houses, and played hide and seek, which is WAY more fun when you add Simon, Sabine & Uncle Tim. Last night Ammon and I sat down to have a snuggie and talk. I loved the sparkle in his eyes as he told me all about the fun he had in Bellingham. Ammon would smile each time he said Simon an Sabine "was hideing with me behind the door" and his eyes would light up each time he mentioned the word Rocket! Thank you uncle Tim from the bottom of my heart for the much needed male bonding, and the new "star war, star trek vocabulary you gave Ammon!
We Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment